- Be a part of the team developing leading-edge technology.
- Quantum networks invest in and nurture your skill development and career growth.
- Sharpen your technical proficiency with prominent specialists.
- Competitive Payroll and benefit plans.
- Friendly and non-toxic environment.
Join our winning team of super heroes of super connectivity.
Perks & benefits
Friendly leave policy
Technical skill development
Who we are
- 5+ Years experience into networking products.
- Knowledge of wireless, networking and switching.
- Work with partners and customers to gather requirements and create demos, POCs and Implementation.
- Design the Solution based on client requirements and pre-prepare BOQ and BOM.
- Client or partner visit and travel for an above task may be required.
- Open for travelling.
- Communication skills with english and local language (Must)
We request energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individuals who enjoy meeting customers and partners to apply for this role. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a territory and consistently achieving sales targets. . Candidates who apply for this role must have understanding of Networking and Wireless technology with a track record of selling solutions to customers. Very importantly, we are looking for candidates who are self-starters and have a go-getter attitude.
Main Requirements from the candidate
- Must have worked in a similar profile for at least 4–5 years.
- Engineering and management graduates would be preferred.
- Must have good communication skills and comfort to use MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Should have the capability of negotiating with customers/partners mutually beneficial terms during a negotiation.
- Should have the ability to maintain and deepen relationships with partners and customers and have the inclination to meet newer customers/partners on a regular basis
- Should be Self-motivated and always wanting to learn newer skills/technologies – this is critical for this role in assisting partners to drive larger deals.